K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 23 Aug 2019 07:57:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] What's a small document scanner that's easy to use?

I second the phone idea. While I do have access to a scanner at work, and one at home, increasingly I find myself just using my Android phone and the Google docs app to scan documents as PDFs into my Google drive. It's a rare situation when I have to turn on the scanner at home. But of course, it does entrust the document to the big G.

Incidentally, I was at a wedding in California over the weekend where they had hired Google buses to transport the guests. Apparently, Google used to hire buses to transport their employees from around the San Francisco Bay Area to Mountain View / Sunnyvale, but then decided to just start their own bus company, which now has 400 buses, which in turn they rent out to other companies on weekdays, and to the public on weekends. The wifi was not on, but they had the password posted around the bus: d0ntb33vil.

Regards
– Bhaskar