Walt Mankowski via plug on 28 Jun 2020 13:33:44 -0700

[PLUG] Topic for Wednesday night

Hi everyone,

PLUG Central is this coming Wednesday, July 1. We haven't had anyone
volunteer to speak, and I've been too busy to line anyone up.

I've got 2 talks that I've given at North but I haven't done yet at
Central. One is the "Remedial Math for Programmers" talk I gave at
FOSSCON last year. The other is on algorithms for generating mazes.

Anyone interested in either of those? My own preference would be for
the maze talk since it's shorter and more fun for the start of a long
weekend.

Of course, if anyone wants to volunteer to give another talk, please
go ahead. We also need a speaker for North on July 14.

Walt