Chad Waters via plug on 15 Feb 2021 08:06:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Where to Buy Nerd Stuff

> I usually buy my computer gear from New Egg, but don't have a good
> supplier for arduinos, ESP32, IC sockets, LED displays, etc, etc,
>
> Would anyone care to recommend a good place for nerd supplies?

Not sure if this is the same thing you are looking for but...:
https://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?Ntt=ESP32-CAM

Typically, Microcenter has a good selection of Pi, Arduino, and random
electronics stuff (and of course your usual computer materials).
Although it looks like the PA microcenter doesn't have this particular
in stock right now. However, for future reference:
        550 East Lancaster Avenue
        St. Davids Square
        St. Davids, PA 19087
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/511117185

I second this if you want to browse a brick and mortar store. They have a "maker" section hidden in the back right corner.