Eric Lucas via plug on 6 Apr 2021 10:12:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Is this some weird April Fool's day stunt?

The reason they linked to a Live at Farm Aid 2005 video is because it's Arlo Guthrie singing Alice's Restaurant which contains the lyric "27 eight-by-ten color glossy photographs and circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one".
They could have just linked to the article at Groklaw. Perhaps they could not find it because Groklaw's search function is either broken or just likes returning 404 results for any query :-(

Eric