Casey Bralla (Mail List) via plug on 12 Jan 2023 05:39:23 -0800

[PLUG] Multi-Interface Networking a PiDP8 Simulator

I just put together a PiDP-8 computer simulator.  (https://obsolescence.wixsite.com/obsolescence/pidp-8)  It's pretty cool and is helping me re-live my high school youth.

Right now, I ssh into the PiDP8 via wireless from any computer in my local network.  However, I'd also like to have a hard-wired network connection to an old Eee netbook terminal so I can easily take the thing on the road and show it off to others.

So, I want to:

Here's my current idea:

But will this work?  Wouldn't the system try to send the telnet/ssh via the wireless as the default route?

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Casey