K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 25 Jan 2023 13:18:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] My Holy Quest for a WYSIWYG HTML Word Processor

We seem to have come full circle, or maybe some sort of spiral. On my first computer (an AT&T 3B1 that ran System V UNIX) I used nroff, which was a WYSIMWYG (What You See Is Mostly What You Get) text processor (although pre-processors like tbl and eqn were not). Today, we have Markdown (with preprocessors like Mermaid) and ReSTructured text, which are also WYSIMWYG. To the best of my knowledge, Lyx and Quanta Plus may be tools that meet your needs, although NetBeans may as well.

Regards
– Bhaskar