K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 25 Feb 2023 08:19:02 -0800

[PLUG] Sony ICF-2001D receiver for anyone interested

My father has a Sony ICF-2001D radio whose audio is completely dead. As far as we can tell, the tuner appears to be working. If any radio enthusiast here would like this classic radio, please e-mail me off-list, and we can set up a rendezvous where I can give it to you and save it from the next electronics recycling event. I am in the vicinity of Paoli. Thank you.

Regards
– Bhaskar