Ron Guilmet via plug on 4 May 2023 07:14:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Lotus 1-2-3

I have found memories of Lotus as well. When I was in the Marine Corps (98-ish), they were using it for all of their spreadsheets and databases to track training etc. They moved to all Microsoft products such as Access and Excel.