Will via plug on 7 May 2023 12:11:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue May 9 - PLUG North - "General Linux Discussion" (7pm at CoreDial)

Sayeed,

I'm not opposed to a hybrid meeting. However, until we set up something in advance, I don't think we will be exploring it in this next meeting. I do know that CoreDial might be able to set up something for the future and our IRC channel is always open.

-Will C

On Sun, May 7, 2023 at 1:16 PM Syeed Ali via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
On Sun, 07 May 2023 10:48:09 -0400
Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
wrote:

> I am delighted to announce that this month PLUG North will be meeting
> on Tuesday, May 9, *in-person* ...

That's awesome!

>  • There will *NOT* be an online component to this month's meeting.
> If you'd like to attend, you'll need to be there in person.

If I may recommend, have the Jitsi there, unmoderated and without topic,
for anyone to hang out.

Conspire (California) [1] is a topicless social/tech group has a
fun simultaneous in-person and Jitsi-on-a-projector meeting. [2]  It's
been a great success for some time now.  Maybe consider an experiment on
a laptop one month?

----

[1]
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/

[2] The second Saturday of the month 4pm - 12am PDT (UTC -7)
http://meet.jit.si/CABAL