Walt Mankowski via plug on 8 May 2023 06:09:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue May 9 - PLUG North - "General Linux Discussion" (7pm at CoreDial)

Hi everyone,

Two updated from Jon about tomorrow night's meeting:

* Doors will open at 6:30, so if you want to arrive a little early
that will be fine. Just keep in mind that there won't be pizza, so
make sure you grab a bite to eat first.

* Masks are optional.

Walt