Aaron Mulder via plug on 1 Jun 2023 10:24:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] zsh: command not found:

I don’t think that’s it.  I think what fixed it is changing /home/ron/bin to ~/bin because your home directory isn’t under /home on macOS.  I think if you change it to /home/ron/bin:$PATH then it will stop working.

Thanks,
     Aaron

On Thu, Jun 1, 2023 at 1:16 PM Ron Guilmet via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:
No my issue ended up settling the path incorrectly. I didn’t append the path variable. I put the path variable first. It seemed to after appending the path variable after the path for whatever reason

Sent from my iPhone