Walt Mankowski via plug on 5 Jun 2023 06:03:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] tcpdump shows network traffic when no interface is connected

Agreed. Let's try to be more supportive here. If Michael knew how to
interpret the dumps, presumably he wouldn't have come here for help!

That said, while I'm no expert at reading these dumps either, modern
OSs are designed with the assumption that they're online all the time,
and the sites I saw all looked routine to me. For instance, it looks
like it was hitting your distro's repos to check for security updates.