Marty Lamb via plug on 21 Jun 2023 08:35:25 -0700

[PLUG] Linux admin opportunity in Malvern

Hi all,

Putting this out here in case anyone on the list is or knows someone who might be interested.  My employer (Rajant Corporation) is looking to hire a Linux admin with 3-4 years of experience - perhaps someone ready to move up from a "Jr. Admin" position.

The role entails a lot of administration (Fedora/RedHat), primarily on systems that support our engineering team (git, jenkins, etc.) and our business processes.  But there is plenty of other general IT and networking work as well, and a lot of room to evaluate and learn new technologies.

The team is small, the schedule has flexibility, and the office environment is great.

The job posting has details.  While reading that, please note that it is not a checklist of requirements for candidates.  For example, the "Preferred Skills" list contains a number of things that would make a candidate stand out, but we have no expectation that someone with 3-4 years of experience would check all of the boxes.

Application info is at the job posting, or feel free to respond directly to me with questions!

- Marty
--
Marty Lamb
Rajant Corp.