Michael Lazin via plug on 3 Jul 2023 12:22:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux volunteer opportunities

Thank you Bhaskar, it is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael Lazin

.. τὸ γὰρ αὐτὸ νοεῖν ἐστίν τε καὶ εἶναι.

On Mon, Jul 3, 2023 at 3:09 PM K.S. Bhaskar <ksbhaskar@gmail.com> wrote:
Michael –

I don't have a volunteer opportunity for you, but let me wish you a speedy and complete recovery from your cancer.

Regards
– Bhaskar

I am a cancer patient and a recent recipient of a stem cell transplant and I have been away from work for three months.  I started again today and my work laptop would not power on despite my keeping it in a safe place.  My work sent me a shipping label to send it back for them to look at, I work remotely.  I may not get a laptop in time to start work again on July 5th.  My work offers 16 hours of paid time off to volunteer to help the community.  I would perhaps like to take advantage of this and offer my skills for free so I can be paid if I don't get a work laptop in the near future.  I am a security engineer and I am comfortable with Mac, Linux and Windows.  I am in University City. My white blood cell count is normal so I am fine with in person volunteer opportunities within the city of Philadelphia.

Thank you,