Doug Stewart via plug on 27 Sep 2023 09:24:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Places to learn Linux and C around Philadelphia?

Whoah, CSE 271 -- that takes me back! I think it was taught by Prof. Boult back then, or maybe it was one of the adjuncts... I can't remember his name, but he ran the computer lab in the basement (full of Sun Ultra 10s and suchlike).