Walt Mankowski via plug on 5 Oct 2023 18:06:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Oct 4 - PLUG Central - "General Discussion" (7pm ET online)

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who was on the call last night. Will talked a bit
about (I think!) some new docker config techniques he's been working
on. We also had a fun discussion of amateur radios and how to get
Linux to talk to them, along with a bunch of other topics.

Our next meeting will be PLUG North on Tuesday, October 10. This is an
even-numbered month so we'll be having a virtual meeting over Jitsi.
There's been some chatter on the IRC channel about some possible talk
topics for Tuesday. If anyone is ready to commit, let me know and I'll
add you to the schedule.

Walt