Casey Bralla via plug on 6 Dec 2023 02:37:32 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OpenSMTPD RFC 2822 Error

On 2023-12-05 06:22 PM, N. Albert via plug wrote:

> Grey listing I haven't actually implemented yet. It's on my list of
> things to do at some point but hasn't been a high priority, and I've
> been a bit wary of it since I hear it backfires if you don't do it
> quite right.

Grey listing worked wonders to reduce my spam by about 80% when I
implemented it a few years ago.  But it is a real PITA when you need to
get an eMail and have to wait for it.  Especially now that 2-factor
authentication is so common.  And some big organizations don't
automatically re-send as they should.  I won't be building it in to my
new server.  I'd rather do better spam filtering with rspamd.