Walt Mankowski via plug on 13 Jan 2024 05:49:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] North - 20240109 Meeting's Presentation and Slides

Thanks for the great talk, Ben, and thanks to you and to everyone else
who came out in that horrendous weather Tuesday night.

We've got slides for some prior talks on the website. I'm trying to
find out where it's hosted to see if it's practical to store the video
there, but we could definitely store the slides if you'd like.

Walt