Walt Mankowski via plug on 3 Apr 2024 16:55:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Apr 3 - PLUG Central - "General Discussion" (7pm EDT online)

Hi Lau,

I'm not sure what the problem is, but there are 6 people in the
channel now. Maybe try with a different browser? I find that it
usually works best with Chrome.

Walt