Aaron Mulder on Sun Oct 30 19:15:37 2005

Identifier...

On 10/30/05, Tom Diehl <tdiehl@rogueind.com> wrote:
> Is there no one else on this list actually interested in meeting in Bucks
> County?

Nope.  :)

Which is to say, I guess I'm on the far southwest of Bucks County, and
the areas that are most convenient are 611 and 309, and there's
nothing much on 611 in Bucks as far as meeting places go.

It's fine with me if we try to alternate between this area and Oxford
Valley or something, but both Montgomeryville and Willow Grove are
more convenient to me.

Aaron