Thomas A. Lowery on 8 Nov 2005 05:24:35 -0000

Re: When can you meet?

Henry Umansky wrote:
I think we should shoot for post xmas. I just have a feeling people will be too busy planning other events to squarely focus their attention to a LUG. Plus it will give us plenty of time to set up a killer first meeting. Just my $0.02.

Carl Husa wrote:

Perhaps Thanksgiving week will not be best. Perhaps the week following Thanksgiving?
IMHO get started as soon as possible. Grab a day and go for it. The longer you wait or we wait, the less excited people will be. Also, being from Montgomery County I like the idea of Montgomery/Bucks LUG and switching the meeting around.

As far as an agenda make it a social mixer. Business cards and email addresses all around!

Tom