Jesus Arocho on 15 Nov 2005 09:44:01 -0000

pgaccess

I looked up pgaccess and remembered having used the package several years ago.
The development of the package either stopped or slowed down significantly
since Constantin started the project in 2001.  I found knoda to be much more
mature and its development more active.  Also, pgaccess uses tcl as a
scripting language vs python for knoda.  I preferred python.  I had written
to database applications in pgaccess which I changed over to knoda.