Gary Coulbourne on 15 Nov 2005 17:04:24 -0000

Re: Follow-up from tonight's meeting

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Doug Crompton wrote:

Sorry I could not make it. I had another local meeting. Are there any
amateur radio operators in the group? The use of Linux in amateur radio is

I wasn't able to make it either... I've been doing work-related training and don't have free evenings until December at the earliest. I'm an amateur radio operator (KB3INA), although I'm still quite the novice -- just one Yeasu dual-bander that I use mostly for monitoring. Still, I'm very interested in the topic of using Linux to further the hobby.

Peace,
Gary

  *********    *****    **                  Gary Coulbourne
******* ********* **** ****`-            Systems Administrator