Elizabeth Krumbach on 5 Jan 2006 01:51:52 -0000

Re: January Montco Meeting Location

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 06:26:44PM -0500, Jesus Arocho wrote:
> What will we need?  I would like to set up as much as possible before the
> meeting.  Coffee, tea, and soft drinks ok?  Of course milk is also available.

Coffee, tea and soft drinks sound good.

I think we might also want to order some food, I wouldn't mind
springing for pizza if there is a good place around that delivers.

And do you have a computer that can be set up in the room we're in? Or
would you like me to bring one? (I can haul a desktop over)

Other than that I think we're good.

As a side note, I have a whole bunch of books weighing down my shelves
from the PhillyChix group - too many books for the relatively small
chix chapter so I'll be bringing along some to this meeting. Here's the
list of books:

http://princessleia.com/phillychix/chixbooks.html

The list is relatively up to date, let me know what you want and I can
see if it's still around and I'll bring it along to the meeting. Yes,
I do ask that you review it too, but no one ever does :P

Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com