Jesus Arocho on 9 Jan 2006 22:49:03 -0000

Meeting

Hello:

1	I ran an ethernet cable into the family room yesterday afternoon and tested
the connection, works fine.  That gives us one connection.  I can run a
second if we will have more than one computer connected.

2.	If we will have computers with WiFi, sure.  You will have to do the router
install because I have not tried one and usually I am slow at these things.
It would be great to learn though since I have considered the idea.  Running
cables throughout the house is not my idea of fun.

3.	I think a VGA projector and screen should be ok, unless a 'lot' of people
show up.