Lee Marzke on 10 Jan 2006 18:09:30 -0000

Re: Meeting

Jesus,

I'll bring an already setup Linksys WRT54-GS which will give (3) more wired ports,
and WiFi if anyone else wants it.

Not planning WEP encryption, unless your worried about nosy neighbors.

Lee Marzke

Jesus Arocho wrote:

Hello:

1 I ran an ethernet cable into the family room yesterday afternoon and tested the connection, works fine. That gives us one connection. I can run a second if we will have more than one computer connected.

2. If we will have computers with WiFi, sure. You will have to do the router install because I have not tried one and usually I am slow at these things. It would be great to learn though since I have considered the idea. Running cables throughout the house is not my idea of fun.

3. I think a VGA projector and screen should be ok, unless a 'lot' of people show up.