Alexander John Batyi on 11 Jan 2006 22:36:40 -0000

Re: AMPR (was meeting)

If it's just the three of us, we can fit in my dining room.
I think a half a dozen could fit around the table easily enough.

In regards to Henry's original question, the Tucson Amateur
Packet Radio Group has been the place for cheap kits since
way back when.
http://www.tapr.org/kits_119.html
Is a link for the TNC-2 kit.

Of course you need a radio.

> OK Well I am in Richboro... Any suggestions for a place? Good time?

I am in Bensalem and my wife makes a half decent expresso.