Elizabeth Krumbach on 14 Jan 2006 16:22:50 -0000

Meeting Announcement

Meeting details:

 Topic: "Programs and Tricks in Linux that Changed My Life"
 Date: January 16th, 2005
 Time: 7PM
 Location: Home of Jesus Arocho, 454 Morwood Rd., Telford, Pa 18969 -
 Mapquest: http://tinyurl.com/bvjac
 Food: I'll be ordering pizza, please let me know if you have special
       dietary needs. 4 large pizzas should be enough: 2 cheese, 2
       pepperoni.

As mentioned previously Lee said he could bring a wireless router, and
Jesus can run ethernet wire(s) into the room we'll be meeting in
(Thanks guys!)

Also, I will be bringing some Linux books I got from publishers, I
can't bring them all, so if you want specific ones let me know and
I'll be sure to bring them, the list is here:

http://princessleia.com/phillychix/chixbooks.html

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com