Mark Perotti on 20 Mar 2006 16:57:15 -0000

Allow me to (re)introduce myself...

Hello BCLUG list!

It's funny how all of a sudden I thought to myself, "Gee, I haven't heard much
from the BCLUG list lately.  I wonder what's happening?"  It turns out that,
according to the website, the mailing list was switched over, what, last
October!  I guess it shows how much I pay attention.

Anyway, I went through the archives, and it's good to see new names on the list.
There are a few I recognize from before.  I'm glad to see there are actually a
few meetings happening, and seem to be quite successful.

OK, a little background on myself; I've been a Linux user since about 1996,
started with Slackware 3.0.  I am one of the inaugural members of BCLUG (hi,
Chuck!).  While I don't use Linux as much anymore (I mostly use OpenBSD), I
still enjoy the technical and social discussions.

Anyway, like I said, I'm glad to see the list up and running and actually being
used again.

Later,
MP