Elizabeth Krumbach on 24 Apr 2006 22:30:33 -0000

May meeting ideas

After skipping the March meeting, May is coming up and I'd like to arrange
someone for Monday, May 15th. We have a couple options:

1. Meet at someone's house (Jesus was an excellent host if he'd be willing
to host again I think it would work out nicely).

If we meet at a house I'd like to have someone make an informal
presentation. It can be short, just talk about something you've been
interested in lately. Our meetings have been relatively small (fewer than
10 people) so it wouldn't be something to stress out over. Volunteers?

2. Meet at the Sly Fox Brewery in Royersford

The Sly Fox in Royersford is right off of 422 (Royersford exit) and they
offer free Wifi (affectionately called SlyFi). I'm not sure if this is too
far for people to travel for an evening of Linux talk and beer, please let
me know. It would be possible to get a room there if enough people are
interested, but we'd probably just call ahead and get a big table. This
would be more informal than the first meeting suggestion, just chatting
about Linux stuff and perhaps doing a key-signing.

Thoughts?

Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com