Elizabeth Krumbach on 28 Jun 2006 01:54:44 -0000

Re: Montco July Meeting Location (was Re: Fwd: Re: Invitation to host...)

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 08:18:09AM -0400, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> > It would be nice to have another place for meetings,
> > and I think Ft. Washington is pretty well located for many.
>
> I agree, I was discussing this last night with my fiance. I am looking
> into hosting the next (July) MontcoLUG meeting at Sly Fox (slyfoxbeer.com)
> in Royersford (they have food, free wifi, lots of space...), but I need to
> look into the specifics of meeting there. I'll be sure to mail the list
> when I have finalized where we will be meeting.

We will be having the July 17th Meeting at Sly Fox in Royersford.

Map here: http://slyfoxbeer.com/contact.asp

It's pretty much right off of the Royersford exit of 422 (15 minutes from KoP),
getting there for a 7PM meeting shouldn't be difficult, as 422 traffic in that
area calms down by then.

We don't have a presentation lined up at the moment, any volunteers to give a
short talk on something?

We have a good chance of getting their big private room, I'd have to pay a
hefty chunk to actually reserve it, but they said they'd put us in if no one
else reserves it.

Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com