Elizabeth Krumbach on 27 Jun 2006 23:04:18 -0000

Montco July Meeting Location (was Re: Fwd: Re: Invitation to host...)

On Sat, June 24, 2006 9:57 am, Art Alexion wrote:
> Did you get one  of these for the BuxMont LUG?

Not directly, but Michael Toren was contacted and he emailed me and said
they'd be open for BuxMont meetings as well.

> It would be nice to have another place for meetings,
> and I think Ft. Washington is pretty well located for many.

I agree, I was discussing this last night with my fiance. I am looking
into hosting the next (July) MontcoLUG meeting at Sly Fox (slyfoxbeer.com)
in Royersford (they have food, free wifi, lots of space...), but I need to
look into the specifics of meeting there. I'll be sure to mail the list
when I have finalized where we will be meeting.

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com