Elizabeth Krumbach on 16 May 2006 22:30:34 -0000

Re: May 15th Meeting Announcement

Thanks to everyone who showed up, I had a nice time as always.

Photo from the meeting last night:

http://montcolug.org/images/buxmontlug_051506.jpg

>From left: Michael Bevilacqua, Lyz Krumbach, Jesus Arocho, Marty
Squicciarini, John Kirk, Tom Lowery, Lee Marzke

Thanks again to Lee for providing us space for the meeting and showing off
his Asterisk@Home system!

Lyz