Elizabeth Krumbach on 11 May 2006 11:04:55 -0000

May 15th Meeting Announcement

Meeting details:

 Date: May 15th, 2006

 Time: 7PM

 Topic: General Linux discussion, Linux book giveaway, Linux ISO trading,
 	Astrisk@Home demonstration (and you can play with it too!)

 Location: Home of Lee Marzke, 119 Pepper Dr., Collegeville, PA
 Google Map: http://tinyurl.com/msxpn
	(very easy to get to from 422, Phoenixville/Collegeville exit)

 Food: I'll be ordering pizza, I ask that you bring $5 to pitch in to cover
	costs. Please let me know of special dietary needs beforehand and I
	can order other things as well. Feel free to bring soda and
	snacks.

Please park along Pepper Dr., or around the main Perkiomen circle, do not park
in the marked spaces in front of other units. Lee owns a White Grand Cherokee
which should be parked near his townhouse.

Bring laptops if you'd like, Wifi and plug in networking available (bring own
network cable).

Hope to see a bunch of you there.

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com