Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 10 Mar 2007 19:50:59 -0000

Introducing the Montgomery County Chapter of PLUG

As many of your noticed, the domain we used to have for montcolug
expired and was snatched up by someone else.

Around the same time, there was talk of turning Montco LUG into a
chapter of PLUG, in much the same way that PLUG West is.

Well we've decided to go that route. MontcoLUG will no longer be using
this mailing list for meeting annoucements, we will be using the PLUG
list. Our website has been moved over to the PLUG site was well:

http://www.phillylinux.org/montco.html

I want to thank Tom and Chuck for allowing the MontcoLUG to share a
mailing list with the bclug for the past year and a half, we really
appreciate it!

Cheers,

Lyz

--