Doug Crompton on 14 Mar 2007 15:05:11 -0000

Re: Introducing the Montgomery County Chapter of PLUG

Lyz and Montco Plug,

  Welcome to the Plug list. Being in the NE region of Philadelphia in
Richboro, Bucks County, I was wondering if you could sometimes have
meetings closer to Lower Bucks. It seems this area is often left out. If
you must stay in Montco, the Willow Grove area might be a good choice
because it is accessible via the turnpike.

Doug

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Elizabeth Bevilacqua wrote:

> As many of your noticed, the domain we used to have for montcolug
> expired and was snatched up by someone else.
>
> Around the same time, there was talk of turning Montco LUG into a
> chapter of PLUG, in much the same way that PLUG West is.
>
> Well we've decided to go that route. MontcoLUG will no longer be using
> this mailing list for meeting annoucements, we will be using the PLUG
> list. Our website has been moved over to the PLUG site was well:
>
> http://www.phillylinux.org/montco.html
>
> I want to thank Tom and Chuck for allowing the MontcoLUG to share a
> mailing list with the bclug for the past year and a half, we really
> appreciate it!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lyz
>
> --
> Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
> http://www.princessleia.com

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *