Vadim Volkov on 9 May 2007 19:08:56 -0000

Re: OpenSourceHowTo.Org

   What group is it?

On Tue, 08 May 2007 10:47:40 -0400
"Jim DeCaro" <jdecaro2@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just really appreciate everything you are doing.  I am on the
> mailing list of a Linux user group near Philadelphia who I would
> contact when I had questions.  Would you want their contact
> information?  Might be a good group, although they are more geared
> towards experienced Linux users.
> Jim

	No Micro$oft programs were used in the creation or distribution
of this message. If you are using a Micro$oft program to view this
message,you are doing so at your own risk...!

	Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.