Doug Crompton on 24 Jan 2008 21:46:35 -0800

Re: bclug.org Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

Monday is usually a good day for me. This coming Monday I have a meeting
at 6 PM, Not sure how long it will go. In general Monday is a good day
though.

Applebees is ok. Sometimes noisey. Another possibility is Wegmans. They
have some secluded corners upstairs.

Doug