Ed Ackerman on 25 Jan 2008 04:01:28 -0800

Re: bclug.org Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

I can get a connference/class room in Lower Bucks (Trevose Fire Company),
we have cable access with DHCP (wireless and hard wired) No or very low
cost. Great for me but I dont don't know about those of you in Upper
Bucks.

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Doug Crompton wrote:

> Monday is usually a good day for me. This coming Monday I have a meeting
> at 6 PM, Not sure how long it will go. In general Monday is a good day
> though.
>
> Applebees is ok. Sometimes noisey. Another possibility is Wegmans. They
> have some secluded corners upstairs.
>
> Doug
>

> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Michael Stitzinger wrote:
>
>> Perhaps Monday or Friday of next week if we wanted to do something sooner
>> rather than later? Classes start up next week and so tues, wed, and thurs.
>> will be out.  Applebees in warrington off of 611 isn't a bad place but just
>> a suggestion as there are lots of other possibilities.  Any thoughts?
>>
>> -Mike

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
0 rows returned

---
Ed Ackerman                    |  It is impossible to make anything
#include <std.disclaimer>      |  foolproof, since fools are
edack@kengel.com               |  so ingenious.
---
My own 128 bit Integer  BA C0 28 75 C8 3C 00 EB 58 88 4F 20 10 27 6E 17
Thanks AACS