Ed Ackerman on 2 Aug 2008 22:36:00 -0700

Re: [Administravia] Automated 1 day deactivation notice 2008-08-06 (fwd)

I have some unused bandwidth and some space on an underused Linux server.
Hint, hint since Sitelink is no more.

Maybe we could use this as the rebirth of the BCLUG. Granted I'm in Lower
Bucks (Trevose) but perhaps we could find some spark of life down here.

--
> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
0 rows returned

---
Ed Ackerman                    |  It is impossible to make anything
#include <std.disclaimer>      |  foolproof, since fools are
edack@kengel.com               |  so ingenious.
---
My own 128 bit Integer  BA C0 28 75 C8 3C 00 EB 58 88 4F 20 10 27 6E 17
Thanks AACS