Rob Kennedy on 6 Sep 2008 17:45:50 -0700

BCLUG reborn

Hey folks,

Chuck and I started BCLUG back around 2000.

As you know, bclug.org is in autorenew status and had not been updated since
2005ish..  I just registered bclug.net to bring BCLUG back again and am
using a simple drupal installation w/ a forum.

I understand PLUG North is where most of the BCLUGers went .. and I don't
want to interfere with that, but for those in Bucks who want to meet locally
and bring BCLUG back to life please join me over at http://www.bclug.net

Thanks, and sorry for the interruption..

Rob
--
Rob Kennedy
Kennedy Projects