Doug Crompton on 2 Oct 2008 20:01:21 -0700

Re: hello

I have run a Linux server here since the early 90's. I do domain server,
mail, web, etc. All I have is a pipe to the internets! It serves my local
network which is mostly windows boxes. Don't think that makes me an expert
but I might have something to contribute.

Doug

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008, david long wrote:

> <<<<dido>>>>
>
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Michael Stitzinger <mfstitz@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Likewise I would be interested in working on a project or at least having
> > some sort of structure.   Server configuration (specifically Linux as a
> > domain controller) is an interest of mine among others.
> >
> > -Mike

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *