Ed Ackerman on 3 Oct 2008 19:23:15 -0700

Re: hello

Hey that sounds like me.. Lionux server for mail, web, , web mail, DNS,
and Samba. Oh and I try to keep a Hercules instance (MVS 3.8j, you know,
old school, big iron) as well as various monitoring packages and packages
I am trying out. My clients (6) are also Windows (2K-XP) and use the
server for file services printing whatever.

I pay more for SDSL with static IP's, but I can do what I want.

Not an expert, OK, 15 yrs as an IT geek, But that was months, ok a couple
of years ago. Might have something to add. Lets see where this topic wants
to go.

--
> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
0 rows returned

---
Ed Ackerman                    |  It is impossible to make anything
#include <std.disclaimer>      |  foolproof, since fools are
edack@kengel.com               |  so ingenious.
---
My own 128 bit Integer  BA C0 28 75 C8 3C 00 EB 58 88 4F 20 10 27 6E 17
Thanks AACS