Randall A Sindlinger on 12 May 2010 14:14:24 -0700

Re: Testing the waters w/IPv6

Wow! A sign of life on bclug!!  :-)

I don't know a whole lot about IPv6, but IPv6 tunneling over IPv4, say through
toredo on a Windows box, can get you in big trouble fast.  It's a superb way
of subverting just about every firewall you have.

Just noticed  the time - gotta catch a bus, sorry!

-Randall