Re: Wordpress, blog postings, & https://berkeleylug.com/

Updated okay, but ... went about like this:

Well, can't say that learning how to deal with editing and
intricacies of WordPress is especially high on my priority list.
So, ... added new blog posting - as that's basically what the
front page of
https://berkeleylug.com/
is.
But, alas, it doesn't show at the top, ... poke a little further, there's
this "sticky" (mis?)feature that will cause a blog posting to appear at
the top.  Take that off of the old outdated posting, ... still doesn't
show newest at top ... add that "sticky" thingy to the new posting ...
still doesn't put it on top.

Anyway, enough fartin' around with esoterica on something I have negligible
practical use for.  If someone wants to spell out how to rectify that,
or point to the relevant documentation that answers that, please feel free.
There are also at least two besides myself that have edit access on the
site - so they could also jump in there and fix it.  Anyway, until that's
rectified, the newer sticky blog posting shows second on the site,
and the outdated obsolete one with no longer correct information and giving
incorrect location and is no longer set to sticky, continues to show
at the top of the site.

Hmmmmmm... but ... after many more minutes - it finally shows in the correct
intended order ... without having changed anything further at all on the
site.  WordPress ... whatever, ... at least it's now showing in the
appropriate order.

And yes, even viewed it with Lynx, to be sure there wasn't some web page
caching by the browser or such, that was preventing the update from showing.
But ... whatever, ... many minutes later, the changes finally actually show up.