BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2017-03-12 at 85c Bakery, change to PDT

Hey everyone,

Early notice here that the first BerkeleyLUG meetup
of the month and very last one of the Winter is this
Sunday, March 12th from 12Noon to 3:00pm *PDT*
at 85c Bakery, www.85cbakerycafe.com .
* That's right! -- Pacific Daylight-Saving Time
starts this very Sunday, March 12th at exactly
2:00:00am, when we all set our clocks 1 hour ahead
to exactly 3:00:00am (most of us set our clocks and
watches the extra hour ahead before we go to sleep
that Saturday night.)

85c Bakery is located at 21 Shattuck Square in Downtown
Berkeley; Southeast corner directly across Shattuck
from our former Bobby G's Pizzeria meetup location.
The BerkeleyLUG meetup notice is also listed at
www.berkeleylug.com/?page_id=67 .

As before, any BerkeleyLUG meetup attendees present
this Sunday are invited to bring along extra
surge-protected power strips and long, grounded
extension cords for powering the various computing
devices you bring.

Please don't forget to change your clocks and
watches Saturday night, and let's hope that 85c
Bakery can keep Internet and WiFi service fully up
and running for we patrons! :-)

Cheers!
-A