Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2017-03-12 at 85c Bakery, change to PDT

Quoting goossbears (acohen36@gmail.com):

> * That's right! -- Pacific Daylight-Saving Time
> starts this very Sunday, March 12th at exactly
> 2:00:00am, when we all set our clocks 1 hour ahead
> to exactly 3:00:00am (most of us set our clocks and
> watches the extra hour ahead before we go to sleep
> that Saturday night.)

Which is not _nearly_ as perilous as the corresponding change at the end
of summer, on Sunday, 5 November 2017 at 02:00:00.  Heed instructions
very carefully:  At 02:00:00, set your perception of time back to
01:00:00 and set a persistent flag in your consciousness telling you
that you've performed the operation, else you could end up eternally
stuck in a one-hour version of 'Groundhog Day'.