Raspberry Pi Jam next Sunday March 4th

It is a little too late to be an officially sponsored event.

But I think we have enough interest here to have a DIY event.
Let's make this PI only!  Only one non-Arm cpu allowed per person
(used for web research and writing sd cards).

I have 5 to 7  PI's and
maybe 3 or 4 small screens
3 or 4 keyboards
3 or 4 mice
4 or 5 sd cards (older PI uses full size and newer micro)
3 or 4 cameras
A lot of leds
couple of breadboards
Some sensor kits but I think most are analog -- I could bring an
Arduino or two if there is interest in working with the sensors.

Same time and place.

Thomas