Reminder. Raspberry Pi Jam this Sunday March 4 at noon

I will try to be early to reserve the usual spot.

R Smith says he has a monitor. And if I get up early enough I'll bring my 24 inch.

I'll update more tomorrow when I organise and pack up my stuff. I kept buying Pi's every time there was a new version. So A A+ B B+ PI3 zero and maybe a zero w. In any case you should be fine without your own PI.

Thomas