From: ilsa <ilsa.bartlett@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2018-10-28 at 85C Bakery
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 15:14:05 -0700

I wonder if any of you all digital experts will be interested in helping me
with some digital problems on my mac or is the feeling I should just go
away ? I do not have money to pay for help. I am senoir and cash flow
limited ... you just cannot imagine living on social security alone. I was
a stay at home mom which has no value to the christian leadership. The
social security administrator wished that I would get the government to
value woman,
A big section of my actual gray and white matter has demyelinated into
fluids that cause contractions rather than flow in my body. In the small
event ... life.\
Asking for a helping hand, ilsa

Ilsa Bartlett